Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pharmaceutical Giants Funding Anti-Tobacco

What is behind the incredible level of hysterics that surrounds good old tobacco, our friendly relaxing time with a good smoke? Whenever I remark such insane levels of social hysteria around a very secondary issue, I get suspicious. I mean really: How can adults go so bonkers about your cigarette when the whole world is being swallowed up in criminal wars of aggression against essentially helpless third rate powers, or when homeless people die on the street around the corner from you, or when most of the world is hungry? Wait a second. Something is definitely going on here.

So I took a look at this issue, this question of anti-smoking hysteria - and I found some answers.

Take a look at some of the new links and pages on www.nativeblend.net and see for yourself.

That's at the Cheap Cigarettes website: http://www.nativeblend.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home